A COVID-SAFE EDDY
We want to make sure we're keeping you COVID SAFE.
In light of the recent developments of the COVID situation in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we're all being safe. A couple of things to keep in mind when coming into our venue:
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
* Capacity is limited to one person every four square metres and a 300 person limit applies.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Golden Sheaf soon.
Click below to check out a video on how we're doing our part to stay COVIDSAFE, and how you can do your part to help too.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Eddy soon.